Listing your property for sale effects many aspects of your life, including your family, career, finances, and community. It can be a daunting task with a lot of uncertainties: What will it sell for, how long will it take, and where will I go next?
When David Companik works with you to sell your property, his primary focus is to inform, prepare, counsel, and serve; to level the playing field of real estate complexities by explaining the sale process, defining your shared objectives, and providing the dedicated service necessary to achieve success. David works tirelessly to market your property effectively, secure a qualified buyer, and bring the sale to the closing table “finish line” at the highest possible price. This commitment to excellence in his agency relationships has helped David achieve a 4.99 out of 5 “Client Experience Rating“ from buyers and sellers.
If you would like to discuss listing your property for sale in The Woodlands TX, Montgomery County TX, or surrounding areas, or if you have general questions regarding the listing and sale process, please call or e-mail David today! He is ready and able to assist.
Selling in Texas
- “The Selling Process” – TexasRealEstate.com – Step by step walkthrough of the sale process, selling tips, and more. This resource is provided by the Texas Association of Realtors®.
- “Selling in Stages” by David Companik – “By carefully planning a property sale before a contract is secured, you will have the confidence needed to remain focused and at ease during the sale process. This planning will also provide you a general time and financial framework you can rely on while preparing for the next steps in your life after closing.”
- Finance Calculators – Realtor.com - Online financial calculators to help you factor home affordability, mortgage payments, fixed vs. adjustable rates, mortgage refinance, and more! A must-visit page that will help you understand and estimate the costs of home ownership.
- Zillow.com – Deciding where to move next? Check out this great source for local community information regarding median income, demographics, and local schools. The school information in particular affords a lot of detail about class sizes, student/teacher ratio, average exam scores, and more. The page will open to The Woodlands community details, but you can enter a different city or zip code at the top of the page.
- HouseLogic.com – “With content covering home improvement, maintenance, taxes, finance, insurance, and even ways you can get involved in and enrich your community, HouseLogic can help you increase and protect the value of your home by helping you make confident decisions.” This resource is provided by the National Association of Realtors®.